This policy explains our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re okay with any changes made. By using our website, products, and services, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Who are we?
We’re Ultimate Health and Wellness, a health and wellness company dedicated to helping its clients achieve their health goals through individual consults and programs. The company has been registered in Buffalo, NY since 2017.
What is considered personal information?
Personal information refers to information such as your name, address, email address, geographic location, purchase history, gender, credit card information and browsing habits on our site.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, sign up for a consult, register to receive our newsletter or freebies, or when you purchase a service.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name and email address. When you sign up for a consult or program we also collect your date of birth, email, contact phone number, as well as certain details regarding your health history, health goals, and lifestyle choices as they relate to your state of health. If you purchase a product or service, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who are specialized in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
How long do we retain your information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting documents.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as sales offers, affiliate offers, free contests with give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
How is your information used?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Process orders you’ve submitted (like name, shipping address, credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
- Personalize your site experience and allow us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which interest you the most.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and quickly process your transactions.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, free challengers, or a free ebook, we will send you educational and marketing emails.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We may have to share your personal data with:
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third party technology platforms and advertisers that support the running and growth of Ultimate Health & Wellness
All third parties to whom we transfer your data to are required to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes.
As you browse Ultimate Health & Wellness, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. To opt out of cookies, find and select the settings tab of your internet browser and click “block third party cookies and site data”.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personas who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit card information you supply is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
You have the choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive communications from us you can at any time unsubscribe from our mailing list via a link at the bottom of each email. Please note we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Links to other websites
Review of this Policy
We regularly review this Policy. This Policy has last been updated on June 7th, 2022.